Sunday, September 13, 2009

to look at life microscopically



We only can see whats in front of us, but the real joy of the gift of sight is to see the little things. Because without the little things the "bigger" things in life lose their significance. I get to see the little things in life on a regular basis. Me, the microscope and the cells. The pictures above I took from a very difficult angle. I put my camera to the eye piece of my microscope and I tried to get the best shot I could. So YES these pics are straight from the scope. These are plant cells (I should've taken pics from the animal blood cells as well )
I won't be blogging as much as I use to, because those Harvard Med grades arent going to make themselves pop up on my transcript, but I will post any new pics/videos/thoughts/ideas/art or whatever pops into mind that I feel is significant enought to blog about.
So until then then...
Veritas,
Angie
*** THESE ARE ALL PICTURES THAT I HAVE TAKEN, I CHANGED MY BLOG TITLE SO EXCUSE THE 'Painthecolor'ON MY PICS THAT WAS MY OLD BLOG URL, THESE PICS BELONG TO ME BECAUSE I TAKEN THEM ALL!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you relate it to science but not in a "technical scientific way" - more like poetic science, lol. But seriously - I dig *nods head in a gangsterish way*

    And yeah keep getting those good grades - who's gonna make me a million dollar sandwich in the future? Get to it betch. LOL! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete