Saturday, October 10, 2009

I found a Jewel

So LOVE LOVE Jewel, Her music is so powerful I mean you have to listen to the lyrics and the meaning behind her songs.All of her songs I believe are actual life experiences. I highly recommend you all to listen to her first album 'Pieces of You'

If I can write songs and/or play guitar like she does I can say I accomplished a major goal in my life.

Anywho Ima post these two videos from her 'Pieces of You' album.Lets play a little game: Tell me what you think these songs are about otherwise their meanings and since Im a major Jewel fan I might know the meaning if not then go to google, but dont go to google until you make a guess on your own :) But living in a world Of Lady Gaga's we sometimes forget real song writing, thank God atleast we have Adele
This song is very powerful prepare to get some tissue because It might make you cry once you know what it is about:(
TITLE:EMILY






listen to the lyrics again ppl!!!! TITLE:MEMOIRS OF A HOUSEWIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment