Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ink.it.

Sammy's made a wonderful ink drawing.I think he made the face in his head,not by looking at someoneeee or a magazine.completly random I belive, but its beautiful.^
Steven's bleeding eye and in the back is Leiya's work^
My two abstract pieces. Im going to contine using this medium.I used a necklace to "paint" with.It gave me alot of freedom with my strokes.I like that.^

My work again.just taken in black and white.^

Claudia did an amazing job.I love her strokes and the power in all 4 of her pieces.quite lovely.^

Steven's eye.I think he made this one too.I'm not sure. ^

My ink art.the big one is abstract,the smaller one is a body.other is also abstract .^

Helloooooo!!!!!!!!
I have been slacakin on my blogger duties and shame on me!!!
today starts the first day of SPRING BREAKKK!!!! woohooo, but all of my proff's decided to
give me hw oBoldver the breakk.these ppl just keep fkn with me I tell ya.
Art.

Today by far was one of my most favorite days in my sculpture class. My favorite section of my art class was the painting ,but today in sculpture we made a pseudo ink out of acrylic paint. All you have to do is add H2O to the paint then VOILA!! Later in class Justine decided to slap me with her long ass hair while we were critiquing lol, I did start the fight bc i slapped her with my long ass scarf ,but oh well.The proff found out and she joked about it lmaoo.After art class today justine (cheapwineandfilm.blogspot.com) and andrew decided to go on the rooftop and have a photoshoot.

IT WAS LOVELY.

im suprise we didnt get caught. im not exactly sure if students are allowerd up there but it was amazing, and oh my gosh what a view of the city. after the "photoshoot" justine decided to take more pics in the art room where she exploited me and my scare of heights.BETCH.

anywhoozer

I'm blogspot illeterate and I would like to post the ink pics right by the paragraph that talks abt them ,but i can't add pics in the middle then continue writing,well I dont know how anyway so ima just post them anywhere.deal with it.hehe.I gave credit to all of my fellow art students so no one try to start shit lol.ooohh
and justine and lolo don't get mad or offended at me bc I didn post the your pics her.I didnt have time to photgraph them all, but i think they were lovely though. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment